Run the London Landmarks Half Marathon and help children and families rebuild their lives
The London Landmarks Half Marathon returns to the capital in 2024! You’ll get to explore London on a route like no other as you pass cultural landmarks as well as the city’s quirky and hidden secrets.
By joining our team of fantastic fundraisers, you will help raise vital funds to help support children and young people whose lives have been torn apart by crime.
The closed-road run is spread across an amazing 13.1 mile route which begins in Pall Mall and takes in London’s most iconic landmarks including Big Ben, St Paul’s Cathedral, Nelson’s Column, the Gherkin, the Shard, the Tower of London and the London Eye.
- Finisher’s Medal
- Marshalled Course
- Chip-timed results
- Water Stations
- Bag Drop
- Date: Sun, 7 April 2024
- Distance: 13.1 miles
- Start Time: 9am
- Address: Pall Mall, St. James’s, London SW1, UK
What will I get with #TeamEmbrace
- A dedicated fundraising officer on hand to answer any queries – ensuring a stress free race day
- Embrace fundraising materials to help you reach your fundraising target
- Ideas and support to make your fundraising easy and fun
- Team Embrace running jersey
- A Facebook page to chat and share training tips with your fellow team mates
- A personal thank you letter and certificate of appreciation for choosing to support our cause
We believe every child who is traumatised or disadvantaged by crime should have easy access to the support they need to heal, move on with their lives and reach their full potential but we cannot do it without your help.
Our vision is to provide the right services at the right time to support children harmed by crime in their hour of need. We receive no direct funding from Government but with support from police forces, police and crime commissioners, corporate partners and public fundraising we aim to help more young people turn their lives around.
If you are sporty, a thrill seeker or love a challenge please consider joining Team Embrace and fundraise to help us raise vital funds.
Need help or more information? If you’d like to chat to us about a challenge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org