National children’s charity Embrace CVoC are seeking team members to take part in the 2020 Royal Parks Half Marathon.
Join #TeamEmbrace for the Royal Parks Half Marathon and help support children and families cope and recover after experiencing trauma due to serious crime. Every step you take in support of Embrace CVoC will make a big difference to the lives of children and families across the UK.
– 13.1 mile route
– One lap starting and finishing in Hyde Park
– Takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads
– Runs through four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will help provide support to many young lives who have been affected by serious crime. Together we can help them cope and begin their journey to recovery.
What will I get with #TeamEmbrace
– A dedicated fundraising officer on hand to answer any quires – ensuring a stress free race day
– A-Z fund-raising ideas to help you reach your target
– Team Embrace running jersey
– Branded materials to help raise awareness and support you’re fundraising
– A personal thank you letter and certificate of appreciation for choosing to support our cause
Our charity bonded places will be available on a first come, first served basis on the understanding that each runner will raise a minimum of £350 in return for the place, plus a £25 registration fee.
*2020 date TBC
To join our team please email email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.