Monday 21 December 2020
Francesca (8) and Sebastian (6) were so excited on Friday when they spoke to Santa on a video call only days before Christmas!
The children were the lucky winners in our ‘Video call with Santa competition’ which was launched to promote Embrace Child Victims of Crime’s (Embrace CVOC) Dear Santa 2020 campaign to provide gifts of choice for children who have suffered through serious crime.
The family also won:
A magical film that features the secrets of the North Pole including:
- TV adverts from the North Pole; North Pole News hosted by Trevor McTinsel; secret interviews with Santa; a fun cooking lesson with Mrs Claus,
- Some of the top-secret magic from the North Pole
- Two magical brand-new Christmas stories read by Santa on video, as an audiobook and to print out.
- A fun “Print at home” Christmas craft pack including, puzzles, colour in Christmas cards, quizzes and more.
- Santa’s official “Nice list” certificate for you to print.
- Entry into Santa’s big Christmas colouring competition for a chance to win an official solid brass Santa Coin only available from the North Pole mint.
The children’s mum Lucy said: ”Thank you so much -it was simply the best experience. The children are on cloud nine!
“They have been so good this year – having to go to school throughout lockdown because both of their parents are key workers. What a lovely treat for them. Thank you Embrace!”
Embrace CVOC is unique because it’s the only organisation in the UK that solely supports child victims of crime. Some of the children supported by Embrace CVOC have lost a parent or sibling through serious crime. Some have experienced sexual, physical or emotional abuse or years of neglect. Others have been living in homes torn apart by domestic violence. These children have dealt with unimaginable trauma in their young lives and police officers, teachers or others working in safeguarding roles refer them to Embrace CVOC for counselling, practical and emotional support.
To find out more about Embrace CVOC visit www.embracecvoc.org.uk
To donate visit https://embracecvoc.org.uk/make-donation/