Choose to run or trek from 10km up to a 100km Ultra Marathon
Join Team Embrace and take on one of the five challenges in the stunning Peak District National Park.
The Peak District Challenge is series of trekking and running challenges with five levels of difficulty. There are options for different levels of experience and fitness, from 10km, to a day-long walk that is suitable for most, to an ultra-marathon for fit and experienced hill walkers and runners.
- Official Peak District Challenger’s finisher’s t-shirt
- A unique wooden medal
- Fully qualified, professional Mountain Leaders supervising the event.
- A GPS tracker for every team, tracking you continuously on the entire route (for 25km+ distances only).
- A goodie bag at the end of the event.
- Water stations, Drinks and snacks from checkpoints every 10km on average.
- Kit guidance and advice, along with a pre-walk registration and briefing.
- Bag care, including drop-bags for 50-100km distances.
- Printed route guides and GPX files for self-navigating teams
- A scenic and challenging route, and all pre-event planning.
The Peak District Challenge is a trail running or trekking challenge that offers five levels of difficulty:
- 10km (Back Before Dark fell race)
- 25km (Copper)
- 50km (Bronze)
- 75km (Silver)
- 100km (Gold Ultra)
Address: All routes are circular, and start from Hathersage Memorial Hall, S32 1DU
Dates & Times: All routes finish at Hathersage on Saturday evening, 17 September 2022 – your starting time will be on Friday night or Saturday morning – see below!
The Back Before Dark 10k fell race starts at 6.17pm on Saturday afternoon, and sunset is at 7.17pm.
The Copper Challenge starts at 9.30am on Saturday, with a finishing target of 6.30pm.
The Bronze Challenge starts at 8am on Saturday, so the 12 hour finishing target is at 8pm.
The Silver and Gold Ultra routes start at 9.00pm on Friday evening, so their 24 hour finishing target is 9.00pm on Saturday.
For full challenge details please click here
What will I get with #TeamEmbrace
- A dedicated fundraising officer on hand to answer any queries – ensuring a stress free race day
- Embrace fundraising materials to help you reach your fundraising target
- Ideas and support to make your fundraising easy and fun
- Team Embrace running jersey
- A Facebook page to chat and share training tips with your fellow team mates
- A personal thank you letter and certificate of appreciation for choosing to support our cause
We believe every child who is traumatised or disadvantaged by crime should have easy access to the support they need to heal, move on with their lives and reach their full potential but we cannot do it without your help.
Our vision is to provide the right services at the right time to support children harmed by crime in their hour of need. We receive no direct funding from Government but with support from police forces, police and crime commissioners, corporate partners and public fundraising we aim to help more young people turn their lives around.
If you are sporty, a thrill seeker or love a challenge please consider joining Team Embrace and fundraise to help us raise vital funds.
Need help or more information? If you’d like to chat to us about a challenge, please email email@example.com