Take on the biggest half marathon in the North West with Team Embrace, The Manchester Half Marathon!
The Manchester Half Marathon is set on a super fast, flat course and will be the ideal course for novices and PB seekers alike. This, in addition to the fact that the course finishes at Old Trafford, home of Lancashire Country Cricket Club, makes this an event you won’t want to miss.
By joining our team of fantastic fundraisers, you will help raise vital funds to help support children and young people whose lives have been torn apart by crime.
This inaugural half marathon sees runners take on generous, closed roads across the towns of Old Trafford, Stretford & Brooklands, with the promise of great support and an abundance of entertainment en route.
- Finisher’s Medal
- Marshalled Course
- Chip-timed results
- Water Stations
- Bag Drop
- Date: Sun, 9 October 2022
- Distance: 13.1 miles
- Start Time: TBC
- Address: Emirates Old Trafford, Lancashire County Cricket Club, Talbot Rd, Manchester M16 0PX
What will I get with #TeamEmbrace
- A dedicated fundraising officer on hand to answer any queries – ensuring a stress free race day
- Embrace fundraising materials to help you reach your fundraising target
- Ideas and support to make your fundraising easy and fun
- Team Embrace running jersey
- A Facebook page to chat and share training tips with your fellow team mates
- A personal thank you letter and certificate of appreciation for choosing to support our cause
We believe every child who is traumatised or disadvantaged by crime should have easy access to the support they need to heal, move on with their lives and reach their full potential but we cannot do it without your help.
Our vision is to provide the right services at the right time to support children harmed by crime in their hour of need. We receive no direct funding from Government but with support from police forces, police and crime commissioners, corporate partners and public fundraising we aim to help more young people turn their lives around.
If you are sporty, a thrill seeker or love a challenge please consider joining Team Embrace and fundraise to help us raise vital funds.
Need help or more information? If you’d like to chat to us about a challenge, please email email@example.com