Take on this world class, eco-friendly run through some of London’s most historic parks.
Join Team Embrace today and help support children and families affected by crime with every step!
The Royal Parks Half Marathon is now scheduled to take place on Sunday 11 April 2021.
– 13.1 mile route
– One lap starting and finishing in Hyde Park
– Takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads
– Runs through four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens
– All runners receive a wonderful canvas bag and unique wooden medal
Every mile you run and every penny you raise will help provide support to many young lives who have been affected by serious crime – together we can help them cope and begin their journey to recovery.
What will I get with #TeamEmbrace
– A dedicated fundraising officer on hand to answer any quires – ensuring a stress free race day
– A-Z fund-raising ideas to help you reach your target
– Team Embrace running jersey
– Branded materials to help raise awareness and support you’re fundraising
– A personal thank you letter and certificate of appreciation for choosing to support our cause
Our charity bonded places will be available on a first come, first served basis on the understanding that each runner will raise a minimum of £350 in return for the place, plus a £25 registration fee.
To sign up for the Royal Parks Half Marathon please click here.
We look forward to hearing from you.