Embrace 100 Club Prize Draw Rules, Terms and Conditions
Prize Draw Rules
1. The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, who meet the Embrace 100 Club criteria, except employees of Embrace Child Victims of Crime, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw. Proof of age may be requested.
2. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
3. To enter the prize draw you must be a member of the Embrace 100 Club by 23:59 on November 30 2019 and, if you win, to have paid your first invoice to receive the prize.
4. Double your chances – if you joint the Embrace 100 Club by 23:59 on Sunday 1 September, you will receive two free entries into the prize draw.
5. You may opt-out of entry by contacting Embrace CVOC by email at email@example.com.
6. The draw closes at 23:59 on Saturday November 30 2019. Entries to the Embrace 100 Club after this date are not valid for entry into the prize draw.
7. Embrace CVOC accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
8. The winner will be chosen by random draw on Monday December 2 2019.
9. There is one prize which is one free place on the Embrace CVOC charity trek to the Great Wall of China (9 – 17 October 2020) www.charitychallenge.com/expedition/3105/Great-Wall-Discovery
10. There is no cash alternative.
11. Winners will be notified by email or telephone (using details held by Embrace CVOC) before 9 December 2019 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize.
12. If a winner does not respond to Embrace CVOC within 21 days of being notified by Embrace CVOC, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Embrace CVOV will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
13. Embrace CVOC will liaise with the winning company to sign-up the individual winner to the trek before 30 March 2020.
14. The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
15. The prize cannot be offered to other businesses or charities and is only available to the winning company, its employees and their families. Identification will be required.
16. Prize-winners may, if they do not wish to take up the prize, choose to sponsor the prize for raffle by Embrace CVOC.
17. Embrace CVOC reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Embrace CVOC’s control makes it necessary to do so.
18. We will give the winner the opportunity to opt-out before their name is published on Embrace CVOC’s website .
19. The decision of Embrace CVOC regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
20. Embrace CVOC reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of the Rules or the Terms and Conditions or the spirit of the Rules or the Terms and Conditions.
Terms and conditions
1. By entering into the prize draw, you agree to be legally bound by the Rules and these Terms and Conditions.
2. Embrace CVOC reserves the right to void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
3. Insofar as is permitted by law, Embrace CVOC, its subsidiaries, agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of Embrace CVOC, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
4. You agree to indemnify Embrace CVOC and its subsidiaries against any claim from any third party for any breach of these terms and conditions.
5. Embrace CVOC reserves the right to update the Rules and these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any updated version will be effective as soon as it is published on https://www.embracecvoc.org.uk
6. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
7. Embrace CVOC is a registered charity number 1043101 and whose registered address is 27 Old Gloucester Street, London, WC1N 3AX.
9. Once registered your booking will be managed by Charity Challenge and subject to Charity Challenge’s own terms and condition