Join Team Embrace and take on the award-winning marathon set in the historic Roman Medieval destination, the great city of Chester.
The Chester half marathon is famous for being an enjoyable event and has won many awards over the years including the Runner’s World best marathon of the year and sweatshop’s best mass participation award.
So what are you waiting for? Join us on the start line and help brighten the lives of children, young people and families harmed by serious crime.
This spectacular marathon is set on a route which is both historic and scenic. You can expect some fast times over this stunning PB marathon course on closed roads.
- Bespoke Medal
- Long sleeved technical T-shirt
- Chip-timed results
- Goodie bag
- Marshalled event
- Water stations
- Date: 2 October 2022
- Distance: 26 miles
- Start Time: 9:00am
- Address: Chester Racecourse, Chester, CH1 2LY
What will I get with #TeamEmbrace
- Embrace fundraising materials to help you reach your target
- A dedicated fundraising officer on hand to answer any queries – ensuring a stress free race day
- Ideas and support to make your fundraising easy and fun
- Team Embrace running jersey
- A personal thank you letter and certificate of appreciation for choosing to support our cause
We believe every child who is traumatised or disadvantaged by crime should have easy access to the support they need to heal, move on with their lives and reach their full potential but we cannot do it without your help.
Our vision is to provide the right services at the right time to support children harmed by crime in their hour of need. We receive no direct funding from Government but with support from police forces, police and crime commissioners, corporate partners and public fundraising we aim to help more young people turn their lives around.
If you are sporty, a thrill seeker or love a challenge please consider joining Team Embrace and fundraise to help us raise vital funds.
Need help or more information? If you’d like to chat to us about a challenge, please email firstname.lastname@example.org